This picturesque nature cabin, located at Dry Spruce Bay near Port Bailey, Alaska is excellent for hiking, wildlife viewing (eagles, otters, deer, etc.) fishing (best with a boat) and safe for kids.
The Moir Cabin is full of features such as:
- Cabin is 24' x 16' with an 8' covered deck.
- Four bunks, but cabin will sleep four more on the floor (bring sleeping bags etc.).
- Wood stove with firewood available.
- Propane cooking stove and oven.
- Cooking utensils include pots, pans, silverware, plates, etc.
- Weber BBQ.
- Propane light.
- Sink with drain, but no running water.
- Water access, but bring own drinking water.